Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ouch

The topic is one that I feel a bit bereaved to bring up but it simply cannot be ignored any longer. It is my duty, and my calling to share this with the world through typed words. What I wish to unveil will cut you deeply, and sharply. It will feel like a cold metal blade piercing through your skin, hitting bone, and then piercing again, at a slightly different angle. Then you will feel the poison--the poison that the metal blade was soaked in. This poison will feel like a warm stream at first, and then it will get very cold. It's movements may seem slow at first but I assure you the pain will grow in intensity and then in it's rate of movement throughout your internal organs. I suppose on the bright side, you won't die, but perhaps you wish you would have.

The news must be shared.


1 comment: